Apartado de correos 385
07680 Porto Cristo
Mobile phone: +34 607 319 259
Purchase tax no.: E57377335
Business owner: Christopher Laurence West & Sandra Labenz
CEO: Sandra Labenz
CASA D'OR C.B., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE No. 166, in the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), as well as informing all users of the website regarding what are the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
CASA D'OR C.B. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of CASA D'OR C.B.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Domain name: casa-dor.com
Trade name: CASA D'OR MALLORCA
Social denomination: CASA D'OR C.B.
Registered office: Polígono 13, Parcela 233, Sa Gruta, - 07680 Porto Cristo (Illes Balears)
Registered in the Registry (Commercial / Public): -
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the RESPONSIBLE PARTY or, if applicable, has a licence or express authorisation from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires the prior written authorisation of the RESPONSIBLE.
Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website of CASA-DOR.COM.
The RESPONSIBLE recognises in favour of its owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES The RESPONSIBLE
The RESPONSIBLE party disclaims any liability for the information published on its website if this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party. on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it. to the same.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct considered essential for the correct functioning and visualisation of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient, and they disappear at the end of the and disappear at the end of the user's session. Under no circumstances do these cookies
The user may select the cookies individually or select all the cookies together to allow their installation, considering that if he/she accepts the treatment he/she agrees to their use. In the case of accepting their use, the banner will disappear, although at any time you may revoke your consent and obtain more information.
You may revoke your consent and obtain further information by consulting our Cookies Policy. The user has the possibility of configuring their browser to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to be informed of their use. to prevent their installation on your computer. Please consult your browser instructions for further information. further information.
By using the Website, the user declares that he/she is over eighteen years of age. In order to use the Website, minors must obtain prior permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts carried out by the minors in their care. The user undertakes, in general, to use the Website and the services linked to it diligently, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the provisions of these general conditions and the specific conditions that may be applicable, and must also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent the normal operation and enjoyment by users of the Website and the services linked to it, or that may harm or cause damage to the property and rights of the owners of the Website, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party. The user, in the use of the Website and the services linked to it, undertakes to:
1. Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web Site or through any of the services linked to it, any computer programme, data, virus, code or any other electronic instrument or device that may cause damage to the Web Site, to any of the services linked to it or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the owners of the Web Site, or to any of the services linked to it, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of the owners of the Web Site, its suppliers, users or, in general, any third party. systems or networks of the owners of the Website, of any user, of its suppliers or in general of any third party, or which is otherwise
third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or preventing the normal operation of the same.
2. Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the 2. Not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Website or any of the services linked to it.
3. Not to destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents belonging to the owners of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Not to enter or disseminate any information that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence, incites discrimination on grounds of sex, race, ideology or religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current legislation. In the event that any user considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any of the
content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the Website or accessible through the same, they should send a notification to the owners of the Website by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Website, you may be redirected to content on third party websites. Given that the RESPONSIBLE cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or
national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. However, and in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, is available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order.
and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately. This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. In principle, it can be
be guaranteed to function properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
The website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data for the purpose of
only statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Porto Cristo.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the "Information Society Services Law" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash
Cookies or pixels are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information on the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow the monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
CASA D'OR C.B. is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Party and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provides the following treatment information:
Treatment purposes: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: by consent of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
CASA D'OR C.B.. Polígono 13, Plot 233, Sa Gruta, - 07680 Porto Cristo (Balearic Islands). E-mail: email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for browsing and using the different options or services that are offered.
The selected cookies indicate that the user authorizes the installation in their browser and the processing of data under the conditions reflected in the Cookies Policy.
The user can check or uncheck the selector depending on whether they want to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
|This website||ansicht||Remembers the desired presentation of the property offers||7 days|
|This website||bbreite||Optimized delivery of images for smartphones||1 year|
|Remembers the decision of the cookie categories to be used||1 year|
|This website||googlemapsoptin||Remembers whether Google Maps may be displayed||1 year|
|This website||immopro_abreise||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_anreise||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_BPAnzahlv||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_flaecheb||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_flaechev||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_land||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_lat||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_lng||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_objekttyp||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_ort||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_plz||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_preisb||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_preisv||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_rad||Object search||7 days|
|Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_sp||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_stadtteil||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_strasse||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_ussid||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_wo||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_zimmerb||Object search||7 days|
|This website||immopro_zimmerv||Object search||7 days|
|This website||PHPSESSID||Session identification||with closing the browser|
|This website||resolution||Optimized delivery of images for smartphones||7 days|
2. Functional cookies
|No entries available|
3. Performance cookies
|No entries available|
4. Marketing / third party cookies
|No entries available|
You have currently agreed to these categories:
Here you can change your consent settings:
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
CASA D'OR C.B., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the party responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data.
December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and you are therefore provided with the following processing information:
2. INFORMATION CONCERNING THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name of data controller: CASA D'OR C.B.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: E57377335
Full address: Polígono 13, Parcela 233, Sa Gruta, - 07680 Porto Cristo (Illes Balears)
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. INFORMATION REFERRING TO THE PURPOSE AND LEGITIMISATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
For the legitimate interest of the responsible party:
- Economic and accounting management, tax management, administrative management, invoicing management, customer and supplier management, management of collections, payments and related services, history of commercial relations, compliance with the due diligence measures of Law 10/2010 on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
By express, unequivocal and informed consent of the interested party:
- All the necessary formalities for the formalisation of the purchase and sale of real estate.
- All the necessary procedures for the formalisation of property rentals.
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make commercial communications possible. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- To send the website's newsletter.
Data retention criteria: The data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship between the parties. Once this commercial relationship has ended, the data will be blocked in order to prevent the possibility of access, being unblocked only in the event that such data were required to the Data Controller by any legal authority (tax, commercial, labour or judicial) and this only until the date of expiry or legal prescription. The data will subsequently be destroyed appropriately and with the appropriate guarantees to make their recovery impossible.
4. INFORMATION REGARDING THE TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The personal data may be transferred for the maintenance of the commercial relationship and/or for the execution of operations, to Fiscal, Accounting and Commercial Consultants, Banks, Savings Banks and Financial Entities, Tax Bodies and other competent Public Bodies, Notaries and Property Registries, Other intermediaries in the purchase and sale of real estate. The data will not be communicated to other third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. No data will be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area or to International Organisations.
5. INFORMATION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Rights of the User and how to exercise them:
The interested party has the right to: Access to their data, to have their data rectified, to have their data deleted, to the portability of their data, to limit the processing of their data, to oppose the processing of their data, to withdraw the consent given, to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, to lodge a judicial appeal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned letter to the Data Controller or his representative, specifying the right you wish to exercise, accompanied by a photocopy of your identification document. You may also ask the Data Controller in advance to provide you with a standard form for the right you wish to exercise.
Exercising your rights will not entail any processing costs for the data subject, except for postage costs if you choose to send it by post. You may exercise your rights:
- In person at the premises of the Data Controller, identifying yourself with your ID card or equivalent document.
- By e-mail addressed to the address given in the section on the identification of the Data Controller and accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
- By post (preferably certified) addressed to the address indicated in the section on the identification of the Data Controller and accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Polígono 13, Parcela 233, Sa Gruta, - 07680 Porto Cristo (Illes Balears), email@example.com
6. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, the users expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the provider to attend to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by telephone, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
The revocation is to be sent to:
Casa d´OR, C.B.
Apartado de correos 385
07680 Porto Cristo
Mobile phone: +34 607 319 259
You may, but do not have to, use the enclosed sample cancellation form.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the service should begin during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.